I received the November J.Crew catalog in the mail last week. There’s always a handful of things that I love about the catalog.
1. Animals & Stripes – The animal print bag takes this outfit to the next level (bracelets and heels help too). Love the stripe and animal combo.
2. Color Palette – This cascade of blazers carries all of my favorite fall colors. I’ll take one of each, please!
3. PINK! – What’s not to love about this page? I love that they took the whole page and flooded it with pink to make this simple shipping announcement. POW!
4. Red Handbag – As you can see, it goes with everything. I’ll always choose red over brown when it comes to handbags and shoes. Just as versatile and way more fun.
5. Simple & Chic – I could wear this look everyday, and feel awesome.
Images from J.Crew November 2011 Catalog
Filed under: Inspiration